It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-09-23

Trip Home

Not much to do with the trip home, but a nice impromptu picture drawn by Kasia on the white board. She was illustrating the baby grand piano.

These pictures are of a very special walkway. It is one of those times where you build the walkway where people are walking anyway. This is a straight shot from the front door to the parking garage. It also hits smack into a puddle of water when it rains. If it were a hundred meters longer, it would make a nice walk.

This is the Wendie's across the street. I wait here for the bus some days. Those rocks at the bottom of the photo are just right for throwing. Not very smart on the restaurant's part if you ask me.

This was an unpleasant surprise. That is the roof of the bus. The emergency door is open. You can glimpse a sign sliding by as I snapped the photo. It was a clear enough day to have the sun roof open, but this was unnerving.

Remember the racers I keep complaining about? This damage happened just to the side of the road a couple of weeks ago. I was on my way to work and noticed the police ahead blocking traffic. They were letting out a tow truck. I didn't get a good look at the car, but I bet it was one of those rice burners every one is racing on Saturday nights.

I do not know the story behind this cross. It means someone died near this point. The point where I walk every time I catch the bus. Have I mentioned this is unnerving?


These are some more snaps I got on the way. It started raining when I past the church, so I missed that photo.

This is the ... phone building I pass. I don't know what it really is. I've noticed a phone truck parked there once or twice.

The bar across the street.

Home sweet home. The garage sale sign is still up. They are having it again tomorrow.

No comments: