It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-09-17

Saturday
Alarm went off at 06:00. I told Nat it was that early and went back to sleep. She got up and started getting the place ready for a garage sale. Nat and Julie sold stuff until about 12:45. We were supposed to go to a six year old's birthday party, but Julie ended up taking Elle for us. Nat stayed here and cleaned for the party we had this evening. The party was fun for me any way. I bet I can list every one who showed up. My parents bailed. None of our Faire friends showed. Justin showed from work. They brought brisket. Bill showed and brought brisket and very tasty reindeer. Nat's brothers came. They were the life of the party. A friend of Nat's from High school brought her two nephews. They were fun, but a bit wild. They are young boys. I'm just not used to it. Cynthia showed. I have to say, I didn't expect her to show. I'm glad she came. I haven't had a good geek conversation in a while.
It all going so well until every one left and I tried to get to sleep. The racers were out in force. I went out to my back yard and recorded some video. I called the police. I could not get to sleep after that.
Any one interested in the video?

No comments: