It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-09-02

My Ear Popped
I'm sick. I have to blow my nose all the time. I try so very hard to not allow my ears to pop while I blow my nose.This morning, my left ear popped without warning while I was blowing my nose. It didn't hurt or anything. It kind of felt good really. It felt like a release of pressure.  This is bad because up to now I've avoided the dizziness that comes along with my sinus infections. That happens when the sickness gets into my ears Well, Now I bet I have that to look forward too. It is unfair. I tried so hard.
I don't want to go to the doctor again. I went last month and took antibiotics. It didn't help at all. I took every single one. This is all brought on by allergies. I get sinus infections a couple of times a year. I take antihistamines daily. They do nothing. I need to move to a dryer climate. That is not going to happen. I'm stuck in Houston, the city with the worst air in the nation. If I had any say, I would call for the evacuation of all citizens with any sort of respiratory disorder from South East Texas.
I want some Vicks. I remember that stuff doing wonders for my sinuses in the past. I need to get some cough drops. I may hit Target at lunch.

No comments: