It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-08-05

Over?

The mother of a Mountain Brook teen who disappeared more than a year ago in Aruba said she was "crushed" by the dismissal of the lawsuit filed against the Dutch teen last seen with her daughter.
"That was our only and last shot for justice," said Beth Twitty, mother of Natalee Holloway.
Twitty said she knew the case filed in Manhattan against Joran van der Sloot was a long shot, but the family took a chance.

I doubt it. What happened is a tragedy. If it were my daughter, I wouldn't just give up either. I would want to know what happened.  I would want the perpetrators brought to justice. It sounds like whomever did this is keeping their mouth shut. It sounds like there is no break through evidence to be had. It is a shame. I've already made the decision to not let Elle do this kind of graduation trip.  I bet I'm not the only father to say that after this hit the news.

No comments: