It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-08-23

Lunch Conversation
Open Water - I have not seen it. Sounds scary. I want to get the DVD extra stuff more than the movie after hearing about it.
Vista Games - Vista is going to come out with a built in method of playing games on the MS network. This will cause problems because the mouse is so goddamn better of an interface than the standard game controller. There will be balance issues.
New Game - People are playing a new game called Elder Scrolls Oblivion. It sounds like a run of the mill mmorpg, but there is no one plot fits all method of playing. It sounds like my kind of game. You can just wonder around and get into trouble as you please. it's too bad I have neither a console or a Windows box to play on. I can't wait until Linux gets the gaming consideration it deserves. I'm not going to hold my breath.

No comments: