It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-08-05

House
I hate this house. I'm tired of mowing the lawn. I'm tired of every Saturday night the racers take over the area and hold their races up and down the street while their cars make all kinds of noise. I'm tired of the people I've met around here. I'm tired of the home owners association. I'm tired of the shitty construction. I'm tired of people walking across our yard to get to the frigging store around the corner. I'm tired of the ants from the lot next door. I'm tired of no cops. I'm tired of walking down 1093 to get to the bus stop. I'm tired of this house. I'm sorry we got it. I wish I could undo it.

1 comment:

Celtic Gypsy said...

No...really say what you mean, Dear...don't hold anything back now...just be totally honest and open...don't worry about hurting anyone's feelings.