It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-08-11

Good Bye America

Moments later, former Colorado Governor Richard D. Lamm stood up and gave a stunning speech on how to destroy America. The audience sat spellbound as he described eight methods for the destruction of the United States. He said, “If you believe that America is too smug, too self-satisfied, too rich, then let’s destroy America. It is not that hard to do. No nation in history has survived the ravages of time. Arnold Toynbee observed that all great civilizations rise and fall and that ‘An autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide.’”

A moving speech. I got this from my mother in the form of an email. I did a little searching online to find out if it was real. Someone did the research for me. Good old internet.

No comments: