It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-08-19

Day
Nat and I are supposed to go to some party later today. It rained too much this morning to mow. I'm glad i got the weed whacking done earlier this week. We have some kind of thing tomorrow during the day. I still don't know if we will have Elle or if  Bill volunteered to keep her until after. I'm not in the loop it seems.
I'm copying a bunch of stuff off my old computers to the new one. I had to rebuild it again because of a stupid mistake I made while configuring the box. For those of you in the know, Ubuntu doesn't give the user root privileges by default. You have to run the command "sudo passwd" and set the root password. I had managed to screw up the sudoers file before I set the root password. I was sudo screwed. I'm quite positive Nat is sick of my tantrums over the frigging computers.
Nat has had to take Tiger (the cat)'s food and put it behind a barrier because Molly (the dog) keeps trying to eat it instead of the food in her cage. I bet it is just a situation of the grass always being greener in the other bowl. The cat is just depressed and won't help himself. He just looks at the gate and meows in a distinct "What did I do wrong?" tone. I don't like pets much, but Nat reminded me that they are something to blog about.

No comments: