It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-07-01

UN Attacks Israel ... Again.

Once again, we see that the UN has become corrupted by the anti-semitism and the dictatorships of its membership. This goes down the same corrupt path as the panel it replaced, avoiding consideration of real human-rights abusers such as Iran, Cuba, Myanmar, Saudi Arabia. Instead they attack Western democracies by attempting to paint them as evil oppressors when nothing could be further from the truth.

I've already made my decision to dislike the United Nations. I'm approaching hatred. If the UN is being run by the enemies of the U. S. then the UN becomes the enemy of  the U. S. That is all.
How long is it before our enemies use the our "friends" to attack the U. S.? Well, there has already been whispers of a rescue action on Guantanamo. Of course, they are talking about legal action. The line looks good in print. I suppose I can play the tell a partial truth to get a hit or two game as well.
This is the sort of deceit that I know is used against the U. S. and her friends.

No comments: