It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-07-23

Morning
I stayed up all night. I feel great. Early this morning, as soon as the sun came up, I mowed the front and back yard. It was 8:00 when I nuked the ants in the back yard for the third time. The hills are bumps now. I'm going to get those fuckers. I'm not going to give up. They will all die. No negotiations. No UN. No hostages. I'm species cleansing my back yard and I'm proud of it.  I'm declaring a jihad-zine hiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi!!!!! Godless ants. DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!

<rant>
Right now I'm reading about all the stuff going on in the middle east. the shit is being sprayed onto the fan with a fire hose. I laugh wen I read what some people keep saying. People want to blame Bush for the trouble going, then blame him for getting in the middle of Iraq, then blame him for 9/11, then blame him for not doing enough. God!, Shut up. I'm so glad you exorcise your right to bitch about the guy who is fighting tooth and nail to keep you a wash in those rights. It gets me down. I'm going to hang a flag or something. Nat has some military symbols that go in the front yard. We have Military clocks too.
But, what do I know? I'm just a tax paying American. I'm the middle class. The greatest military and best way of life on this planet all rides on my back. I don't mind.
<end rant>

No comments: