It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-06-05

Pretty Day
It was a pretty day outside. It was hot like Summer and all things green were glowing bright in the sun. My yard is brown and patchy. I have the alien weeds from Krypton taking over my yard. The lawn at work looks beautiful. The fountains must keep it watered.I do not know the secret. I have always had a black thumb. I feel sorry for plants under my tutelage. I cannot call it care because it is more like a lesson in how to wither and die.
God does all the work. Plants just don't like me.

Slashdot
I went to the page this evening and thought I went to the wrong place. They changed the layout. It is still conservative. Most everything is in the same place even. However, stuff looks brighter and more like MS Windows style programs. The edges are round and things seem to fade colors more. It looks much more like a blog template now.

No comments: