It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-06-07

Park
While I was at work today, I got the cutest voice mail. Nat said "Did you know there are animals at the park?" I forget which park she was talking about. It is over off Dairyashford. It is the way she said it. "I was turning the corner and suddenly, I'm looking at Bison." When I called her back, she said the Emu were giving her a dirty look.
I want to go. I would love to have gone over there at lunch or something. I think it is too far away for that. I want to go there with my family . That is so much fun to say. "my family"  <smiles>

2 comments:

Celtic Gypsy said...

Bear Creek Park is off of Eldridge, north of I-10. (Think Eldridge & Clay Road.) It just amazes me that I have lived in Houston most of my life and never knew that they have animals there. Misty told me that the animals have been there about 20 years or more. It was the Red-tailed Hawk that was giving me dirty looks. The Emu was trying to sleeping while his friends were runinning along the fence. It is so cool out there...and you don't have to pay to see them.

Celtic Gypsy said...

The Emu was trying to sleeping while his friends were *running* along the fence.