It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-06-24

Meany Butt

You were being a meany butt today. If a dream put you in that kind of mood all day, then you need to start talking about your dreams or something. The meany butt thing just is not working...especially on a day when I have to take a pet to a shelter (because she bit Elle twice, never breaking skin) where I had to sign a paper telling me there was a chance that she would be put to sleep. I cried a lot today...and then you were being a meany butt on top of everything...and you broke the car (but that can be fixed and it really is not a very important part)...
I'm going to bed now.

I'm not sure how much the the dream contributed to my being a meany butt. The real trouble is I do not want to get a dog. Actually, I do not want to get any more pets. I had hit my limit of mouths to feed. I want to have a baby with Nat. I worry about taking care of the baby all through his/her life. Having a dog right now is a financial strain. Every additional strain on the budget makes it that much harder to prepare for and take care of a new baby. That is why I was a grumpy meany butt yesterday.
We have the family unit, that's three. The rat and cat make five. For a while we had another cat that made six. We had to give up the cat because it bit Elle, but we are getting a pretty good sized seven year old dog. I envision vet bills.
Love makes the world go round, but money keeps you from starving to death.

1 comment:

Celtic Gypsy said...

Okay...I feel like shit now.