It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-06-13

lotto
I had a random thought of what I would do if we won $200,000 in the lotto, not that we play. The IRS would take half or so. We would pay off the car and the credit card. Then we would pay off as much of the house as we could. That's it. There ain't no more. We would be better off having paid those bills, but that is all the money would cover. Kind of sad really.
I would like to take a vacation. I would like to fix up the back yard. I would like to buy Nat something nice. But, that is where the money would go. I would compromise and set up some fund for Elle's education. Now I'm depressed, and I haven't even won anything. There was some show on the other night about a couple who won the lottery and it all went to the lawyers. Now I'm really depressed. Thank goodness I haven't hit the numbers. It is nothing but trouble.

House Warming
I can't wait for the house warming. I'm going to have a bunch of different people show up.
# Nat's friends - Mostly from Faire and the CB group. I count them as my friends too.
# Coworkers - Geeks with expensive SUVs. They pretty much all live in town. Some of them even like the theater.
# Family - Well, they are about the most normal folks who will be there. They will have fun.
# CB crowd - Big trucks and cooking outdoors. Tractor pulls and camping. I may have to mow the empty lot next door for overflow parking.
It should be fun, even if not that many people show up. I'm not worried about it.

No comments: