It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-06-16

Fridays are Funny
The blogs were light today. Friday has developed into a goof-off day in the U.S. I don't know how many people believe they deserve a day to perform half-assed. I have done it myself. I did not do it today. I have not done it in a while.

Yard
I hate owning a house. I hate the fact that I respect the land. I hate the fact that I care about it. I hate the fact that it matters to me. I hate the fact that I feel invaded when someone does something stupid on it. I hate people. I hate people. I hate people.
There have been so many times in my life when I would push the big red button. That is the button where all of man-kind would never have existed. This would be a nice planet if it were not for us.
The rest of the time I just don't care.

Life
Life is pretty good today. I got a ride home when Nat was not able to get me. She was helping a sick friend in Richmond Rosenberg. Sometimes her huge heart slows her down. That's OK. I don't want her to change. I love her just the way she is.

No comments: