It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-06-09

Cheap Sunglasses
This is an update on those cheap prescription sunglasses that I spoke about a while back. Well, they are called Zenni Optical. I'm waring them right now. I've worn them non stop, ask Nat. I still ware my regular clear glasses at work because they are bifocal.
it's been a month. I've already gotten my $30 worth. My eye doctor wanted $200 for a pare of prescription sunglasses. I love the commercials that say "Get a complete pare of glasses for just $99." That $30 includes shipping. You can actually order a clear pare of plane glasses for as little as $16 plus a couple bucks shipping. You have to know how to tell them your prescription. It is not as easy as you think. You need to know the distance between you pupils in millimeters. If you want bifocals it is more. If you want tint (mine are 40% gray) it is more. If you want the extra thin lenses it is basically double. You get the idea. The one's I got don't half suck. If you are in to that sort of thing, you might give them a try for a spare pare of cheaters.

No comments: