It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-05-15

News
Wow, there is some scary stuff happening in the news. Iran is closer every minute to having nukes. Terrorists are flocking across the Mexico U. S. border. I'm hearing rumors that the next 9/11 type attack will be several small attacks all over the world of differing intensities. The Feds are listening to the phones at the ABC. The press does get so bent out of shape about these things. Dogs and cats living together, ANARCHY!!!
It is all a bit intense. I so would love to blog about it all. I have a house to unpack. Today something new popped up. The washing machine has a leak somewhere. I don't know where. It does make me think "what next?" but what are you supposed to do? You deal with what is in front of you and you go to the next thing.
Nat is off taking a friend of ours home after a visit. Elle is in bed. I'm going through the latest movies. The cat is puking in the corner. All is as it should be.
Then there is work. I got three things done today and had to turn around and undo all three because there was something wrong all three times. It was not a good day at work for Kelly. It is strange. I didn't leave until I had things working to the best that I could get it. Every day is a good day to learn.
Friends are great. Not that they are doing well, that I have them and they are doing great by me. I must remember to be a better friend to those around me.

No comments: