It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-05-27

MSM going down the tubes
I used to like CNN because it had people on the ground all over the place and brought the news "home" so to speak. Increasingly, I feel it is a political pulpit for arch-liberal Ted Turner and his agenda. Ace of Spades tels it like I feel. With a simple twist of a quote old Ted makes the sprouting government in Iraq sound like a bunch of Iran-loving psychos. His motivation is purely to make the current president look bad because Ted's party is loosing. Ted, in my opinion, is using his media outlet to further his speech, and suppress others. Freedom of the press applies to those who own one. I feel that Ted is abusing his soap box. No more, I'm sure than I abuse mine here in this blog.
Up yours Ted.

No comments: