It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-05-20

It sounds better than mowing
Man build 90-ton scale model of cruise ship in back yard.

I just mowed our front yard for the first time. It really is different when it is your yard. I understand why I hated it so much growing up. Brand new lawn mower. 4.5 horsepower no frills model. It is not self propelled. It is light and mowed the entire front yard with less than half a gallon of gas. I ran out of gas and didn't weed-eat or go over the back yard. Baby steps. I just plane need to get in better shape. This will help.
Nat's mom is over. We are about to run her back up to Conroe where she lives. There are so many cool things happening. I wish I was in to all this stuff. I've always liked calling maintenance. I've already learned a lot.
Elle and mom are watching Scooby Doo cartoons. Elle watches those cartoons religiously every ten minutes if allowed. I'm sick of them myself.  Elle turned the light off on mom earlier this morning. I had to pick her up and explain that we have to be nice to her and let her have the bathroom for herself. When she walked straight back into the bathroom and started to throw a fit, I picked her up and took her to the living room where I explained it again. This time I threatened a time-out.  That had results. I need to find out what the school does for time-outs because whatever it is, it works.
I'm watching some really horrible Steven Seagal movie. It is the same plot as all the other. Daughter held for ransom. Boyfriend killed. Dark skinned people keep getting their butts kicked by the lead protagonist. These flicks make me ill. How many different movies did this guy make?
Nat ran off to Wal-Mart to get a 2 gallon gas can and some odds and ends. I'm worried about both the odds and ends. Those things add up. We have enough "crap" lying around the house already. She wouldn't tell me what the surprise was. I'm on pins and needles. Oh, those go in the back room.
I'm off to take a well deserved shower.

No comments: