It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-05-11

Day

Sorry for the screwy looking posts. This is what happens when you publish from email. It is a beautiful day outside. I wish I had time to enjoy it. I was looking out the window yesterday and made note, rather loudly, how it looked like the window was dirt. It was the smog. A storm blew through yesterday and took most of the Houston smog up to the Tropics area. Those storms that are just strong enough to blow the smog away are nice. I would love to sit out in a lawn chair this evening and jut vegetate while watching the sun set from my back yard. Anyway, the view from my window on the sixth floor is much prettier today. We got the shot window fixed. Nat's brother put in some lovely, but wrong color, windows. We had to go with silver because we would have had to order windows otherwise. The dryer is hooked up. Still no hot water, but the gas company is coming out tomorrow. Hopefully one more cold shower for Kelly. The DSL is down. I cannot get home in time to call the shit-heads ... Excuse me, I mean support shit-heads to get it fixed.

More later.

No comments: