It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-05-12

Day
What a long day. Work was nuts. Home is nuts. We have yet to unpack. Every one keeps wondering when we are going to have a frigging party. How about an unpacking party. Show up and help build some shelves or something constructive. The pictures should be back up. The computer situation seems to be back on line. We need window coverings. The stupid drapes we got with the house (that we fought to get) suck.
We ended up replacing both windows that the bullet hole was in. There is no wood covering the insulation, so I look forward to it rotting out and us having to replace the entire wall at some point.
The fence is falling down. The back yard is as lumpy as the surface of the moon. Behind our house is the only piece of ground that is now mowed bye the company that sits behind us. We are surrounded on two sides by jungle. I need to get some herbicide.
The siding on this house is about to just fall off. It is like they were running out of nails or something.
I hear people talk about their houses and it seems they are all like this. What happened? I'll tell you what happened. Illegal foreign workers come over here and build shitty houses that they know they will never be able to afford for asshole Americans who they hate foe taking the trouble of giving them an illegal job in the first place.
But, I'm not bitter.
No party. Stop asking. The place will not be presentable for about a year, and that is if Nat and I get off our butts.
I'm going to go take my first hot shower in nearly three weeks. So, toodle ... ooo ...

No comments: