It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-04-05

What a day
Over an hour to get to work this morning. Missed the first bus. Waited for the second. There was no second bus. One went by that said "out of service". I caught the third. I should have come in early today and actually had tome to eat a lunch. Instead, I only had time to talk to the loan officer. I'm starting to hate life.
Lunch was a nightmare today. I learned that our house payment is going to be between $1300 and $1400 a month. That is not quite half of my take home pay. I'm in over my head. I have two checks outstanding that have not deposited yet. I have last month's check that is in limbo between here and the bank. I used some new deposit system through UPS. Great. Where is my money. I have my IRS refund that is supposed to be here by Friday. Great. Where is my money. The bills are piling up. I don't have the money to pay them. If for some reason this contract falls through, I'm calling it quits on buying a house until we have like $20000 in the bank. I don't care that interest rates are low right now. I have always been the guy who gets screwed on financial deals. I'm always going to be that guy. I give up.
...
Well, I just checked online and it appears one of the checks showed up. Thank God!

1 comment:

Celtic Gypsy said...

I am sorry that you hate your life. What can I do to change that?