It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-04-02

Mudbugs 2006
Well, Happy birthday to Chris. He got a sword with "color change technology". I have to say I had a blast. Nat and I hung out all afternoon. As a matter of fact, we hung out until late evening. We left as the LSU UCLA basketball game was going badly for LSU.
It's funny, Nat got invited to four events all on one day. Two of them were scheduled for the same time as the Mudbug party and the other two were both for this evening after 21:00. They were all fun things. Nat made the comment that our calenders are normally so drab, then four cool things to do in one day. And April first at that. Nat didn't feel up to going to the other parties after we left the Mudbug event. She is out cold and enjoying some well deserved rest. I'm afraid to go in there and join her even though I'm quite tired. She can't sleep properly with my snoring. Besides, I flop around in bed like a grounded catfish.
Somehow, all the pictures ended up out of order. I'm not sure what was going on there. I tried to shoot with the camera  set a stop dark to get some depth to the photos. It just made them dark I think. JAlbum was giving me fits with an out of memory error. I found a command line setting that seems to have fixed the trouble for now. Good old Google.
There were about fifteen times I wished I had the video camera.  I think i have Fedora set up to download DV, but I'm not sure. I'll have to do a test video at some point. I noticed the quality of the pictures has dropped a bit. I'm doing more socializing these days.
I'm just too dog tired to keep typing. We are going to try to put a contract on a house tomorrow. Yes, Sunday. Wish us well.

To the pictures.

No comments: