It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-04-24

Fedora Core 5
Here we go again. Last night I shut down my computer. Only I accidentally hit the setting next to shut down that says something like "put to sleep" or whatever.  The computer shut down the power. I woke up the computer and then shut it down for real this time. When I walked in today I get "GRUB_" and nothing. The keyboard is locked and absolutely nothing else happens. I try fixing the boot loader.  Nothing. I tried loading the boot loader from the Fedora DVD. Nothing. I have to reinstall the whole OS. I have to start over again.
That's it. I'm NEVER suggesting this OS to any one. I'm converting to a Windows user. I'm running out in a couple of months when I have the money and buying Windows for all my computers. Linux is dead to me. It isn't any better, but I do enjoy complaining about an OS that fails that I have to pay money for.

No comments: