It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-03-02

Elle and our blogs
What is it going to be like when Elle reads my blog? I have some pretty interesting stuff in here. I've been at it since about the time she was born. If she reads it, she will know more about me than most people know abut their best friends. That thought is kind of creepy. I wonder if there is a convention on letting your children read your blog.

Text Message
I sent out a text message to some friends today that just said "nice day, what's up?' I got a tone of responses. I just got another while typing this.

Day
God, I'm tired. I've been doing cool stuff at work. It takes thought and effort. It is wonderful. I'm tired when I get home. It is kind of a good tired. Today I left the office at six. I had to stop and pick up diapers. I caught the last bus at seven over by the new CVS. I'm so domestic these days. No one has had any dinner. I'm too fucking tired to do anything about it.
I want to be creative. I would love to have some new pictures for you guys. It would be great if I could write some creative story or a poem or something. But, it just isn't going to happen tonight. Will some one please leave something creative in the comments.
Thanks.

1 comment:

AnnaBanana said...

YOU're the one that text messaged me!! You owe me a quarter in phone fees!