It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-03-05

Day
Nat and I are looking at houses. I am so not ready for this. I'm terrified of getting ripped off and buying a money pit disaster. I have nightmares of buying a house next to a psycho or a molester or something. I am just as worried about having some trashy five thousand watt stereo guitar player (you know who you are) or, God forbid, a drummer. When we buy a house I want it to be for a long time investment in a place that is worth living. That isn't how it works.
We are off to eat lunch with some friends. Nat is getting ready. How long does it take her to get ready you ask. Well, it takes her ten minutes to get out of the car on occasion.  (I love you honey.)

1 comment:

Celtic Gypsy said...

Okay this is why I don't read your blog anymore! If I want to be insulted I will call up my family...or if I really want to be insulted and hurt...I will go see them! Thank you, DEAR.