It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-02-12

Random is as Random does
* I founds some good information on RPM. Now all I have to do is read it.
* I still cannot get Java to work on my home machine properly. I've reinstalled it and messed with it. Nothing. It is highly frustrating.
* I haven't read many blogs in the last week. It turns out I have not missed much. It seems like the only thing that has changed is the weather. Oh, and one friend lost her dad. That sucks. Mostly they are ranting about the Iran nuclear problem or the cartoon controversy and how envoys are being recalled.
* Elle is on her way back from my parent's place. Nat is still under the weather. I'm looking forward to the company.
* The sun is shining and the air is bitter cold. It is kind of nice, if you have the cloths for it.
* There is nothing on TV. Not that I want to watch it anyway. I'm still glad I do not have cable or satellite.
* I have the entire first season of the new Doctor Who and it will not fit on one DVD. It wants to go one file over. That kind of pisses me off.
* The cat puked on the carpet. ... again. Something is wrong with that cat. I've given up on trying to get him to shit inside the box. I just put a pad out front so I can throw it outside. (yuck)
* I woke up today at 8:00. It seems like that is a good time to get up. I normally get up at around 6:30 now to get to work. Before, when I got up at 4:40 every day I would sleep in on the weekends until noon. I have the funniest feeling that is going to change.
* I just dropped the tab to my coke in the can. Nat wants to save those things for some reason. This just might be my last post.

No comments: