It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-02-19

Flash
I finally got Flash working with sound on my Ubuntu box. Bastards can't hold me down for log. People keep sending me links of cool videos on video.google.com. It drove me nuts not having no sound. I finally found some pretty simple instructs that said to install the binary from Macromedia instead of through the automatic installers that so many distros are using these days like yum and synaptic.
I'm glad I got if fixed too because they have some cool videos on Google.

Some of the videos below have strong language. If you look too closely, there may be some nudity too. Watch at your own risk.

4x4 and other vehicle stuff
Most impressive 4x4 rock climbing effort ever.
Frozen mud 4x4.
French excuse for 4x4.
Building a 4x4 (long, but some cool burnouts.)
Tonka-toy mud-boggers.
Real toy 4x4.
Nasty roll-over.
Trials bike making it look easy.
Rally crash.
More Rally crash.

Air
Aquatic plane crash. (I don't think any one got hurt.)
RC chopper Just as dangerous as the real thing.
Chopper crash military. Funny story here. I actually carried this video with me on my thumb drive for a while just to show people. I have no idea if any one got hurt.
Video game chopper action.

Gumball
Gumball 3000 movie.
Back of truck.
"My foot is all the way down."
One person's idea of a best of.
One participant's home video.

Other
potato gun.

No comments: