It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-02-26

Day
While surfing the net, I came across a couple of interesting things.
Help crack WWII Nazi Enigma machine codes that never made the cut back in the day. I read somewhere that radar was not really invented in 1940. It was still on the drawing board, but not ready for field use. I forget what year it really was the use of the captured Enigma machine and codes  That was probably BS. Who knows.
A blog all about purses. Expensive purses.
Plane crash statistics. It isn't the page, it is the "sabotage" category that freaks me out.
Will Sony pull another betamax?
When you live by the rules of political correctness, you hurt the freedom of speech. Who knew how delicate this freedom was?
Terrorists have great PR. Well, not that great.
A personal tragedy avoided in Israel.

Elle is on her way back home after a weekend with the grandparents. It is a beautiful day outside. At least Elle got out to a park to enjoy it.
Nat and I couldn't make the cook-off yesterday. It was rainy and Nat is just now getting over a bad caught.

No comments: