It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-02-24

Day
I felt pretty good today. I got over a pretty good hump on my first project. It took much longer than It would have if I were already proficient in the TCL language. I suppose that's normal.
Nat and I are headed to the rodeo cook-off tomorrow. It should be fun. As I type this, we are at my parent's place. Nat and my mom went to the drug store for something. My dad is playing with Elle. I'm, of course, in on the computer tapping away on my blog. There is a seventy percent chance of rain tomorrow. I'm planning on getting wet. I hope nothing bad happens to our car. I've heard bad things about the parking and ride.
I got to go over to DnD night last night. I only stayed for a bit, but it was enough to make me want to do it more. I'm not sure when we plan on playing again. Hopefully soon.
I want to get Nat on EveOnline. I think she would either think it was over complex and ignore it, or she would love it.
My parents have cable. Battlestar Galactica is on. Drat. I'm going to get hooked. ... Uh, oh. This is one of those "thinking" episodes.

1 comment:

Alexis Arr. said...

Battlestar rocks! I've been watching it for quite a while now.

...

And the chick that plays Starbuck is totally hot- woof!