It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-02-07

Day 2
Oh my God. Today was a nightmare. I couldn't get the test program to "make". It turned out to be a real problem, but how the hell was I supposed to know that? I never did get the software to work. I kept finding problems and not recognizing them as problems. Half the time I was hitting my learning curve and the other half of the time something really was broken. Try to learn in that environment.
I took the buss home. It takes 50 minutes to make the ten minute drive home. That is about right. The bus goes right by the office, so no long walk.
Pizza showed up. got to go.

1 comment:

obiwanchunn said...

Sounds like I left at just the right time. I read your email pleading for me to help ya. Too bad! I already left. :)

Just remember, it is more important this first month that you learn than it is to be productive. Just don't make other people *less* productive.

Its good you're finding issues though. That's gonna be your job. Second day and already results. I love it.