It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-01-02

It's Hitler all over again
First Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Israel must be whipped off the map. Then he says the Holocaust was a myth. Now this Axis of Evil leader says the whole reason Europe put a Jewish state in the middle of a bunch of Muslims is because the Europeans really wanted the Muslims to finish the job.

Hard-line Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who said the Nazi attempt to eradicate Jews in the Holocaust was a “Myth,” has now charged that European countries sought to complete the genocide by establishing Israel, a Jewish state in the midst of Muslim countries.
“Don’t you think that continuation of genocide by expelling Jews from Europe was one of their (the Europeans’) aims in creating a regime of occupiers of Al-Quds (Jerusalem)?” the official Islamic Republic News agency quoted Ahmadinejad as saying.
“Isn't that an important question?”

"Hard Line"? Don't you mean "murderous", "evil", "nuclear armed", or "antisemitic"? My wife is hard line when it comes to the treatment of our daughter. My teachers used to be hard line when it came to homework and acting up in class. None of them threating to kill me because I'm the wrong religion. None of the people who know me have ever said they want to destroy my entire existence because they don't like my religion.
Why do people hate the Jews so much? I have a theory. Many centuries ago Christians were not allowed to lend money for interest. Muslims are still not allowed to do so. It was called usury. Now a days, usury is only used to describe exorbitant interest. Miss a couple payments on a credit card and you will see what I mean. Well, this lead to the Jews getting rich while the Christians and Muslims quietly borrowed money from the only people who would lend it to them, the Jews. The resentment continues. I really believe this is the seed of antisemitism.
Modern banks lend money to Muslims and call the prophet they make a charge or a fee.

No comments: