It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-01-26

Day
  • I got up early this morning and went to work.
  • I had one of my big KT (knowledge transfer) meetings this morning. It has taken a couple of days, but the company is getting it together to learn what I know before I leave for greener pastures.
  • I ended up coming home. Nat was not feeling well.
  • I got nothing done here. Well I changed a couple of diapers.
  • Elle REFUSES to potty train. Nothing abnormal about that. Just takes time.
  • Now, I cannot even post to Blogger (17:20-18:22). humph. This has got to have something to do with Google's recent stance on China.
Idea
I should start up a blog on typepad, LiveJournal MySpace, or something of the like just to complain about Blogger when it croaks. Those folks at Blogger should be glad I'm a lazy, lazy man. ... OK, I went to MySpace and at least complained in writing on my blog over there. It probably gets more traffic than the one on blogger anyway. I just did the same over at LiveJournal. Hey, it is something to do while I fume.

No comments: