It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-01-03

Day
Boss
I have a big meeting with the department head tomorrow about my workload and manpower requirements for this year. I just heard about it today. That is really a good thing because I'm a nerves wreck. It is no big deal. Still, It is the big boss. He is a cool guy. I'm sure you will hear all about it tomorrow.
Danial
Danial came over to drop off Elle's Jeep's charger. He said he was on this side of the world anyway, but I think he went out of his way just to do it. He is pretty cool.
Rape
There was a rape not all that far from where we live. The news report said a woman went to a store in the early hours of the morning with her son to get some juice. When she came back to the apartment, two men attacked her, robbed her, then raped her. The news mentioned the apartment complex had a bunch of Louisiana refugees in it. The news also said there is only one way in, one way out and no one saw them leave. I wonder if they live there.
Another lady was interviewed and she said "It makes me feel uncomfortable." I filled in her words in my head "It makes me feel right at home." because she had a Louisiana accent.
I need to start looking for a better place to live. I wish we could afford a house.
Dinner
We are supposed to head over to Mike and Ronnie's for a turkey dinner. I hope things work out that way. We haven't had a chance to get together in a wile. I'm sure you will hear about that too. At least, if it is a disaster. Good news goes unreported these days.
Off we go. Well, I better publish this. Nat is getting sick of the word "blog".

No comments: