It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-12-03

Day
Today was Elle's birthday. She really seemed to enjoy herself. Nat rented a room at First Colony Mall. I originally thought that would not work out, but it worked out well. The room was big enough to hold every one and closing off the doors made it easier to corral the kids.
Bill took some pictures.
I was in a really crabby mood all day. I don't know why. Some people were upset by it. I ended up throwing $4.40 worth of cash on the floor and waling away from one person who pissed me off.
We went and saw Aeon Flux. It was OK. Nat seemed to enjoy it. I didn't think it was nearly as eclectic as the comic or cartoon on MTV. It wasn't bad though. They cut the fight scenes to ribbons. I'm not saying they left things out, I'm saying the bounced around from angle to angle so much to make the illusion of a magnificent ballet of violence going on that it was distracting.
I got Linux to mount the FAT32 drive in my computer. I've been able to mount it manually, but that had to happen each time I wanted to access the drive. I got the fstab to work this time. Now I have a bridge between my Windows boot and the Linux system.
Earlier this week I attempted to convert the partition in question from NTFS to FAT32 in order to use it read/write from both Windows and Linux. I used a program called Partition Magic to do this. Something happened and the software crashed. I lost everything on the partition. It was just a bunch of otherwise useless data. Still, I wish I could have saved it. I feel like I failed somehow.
Christmas lights
This is what my parents did all day. Pretty.

No comments: