It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-11-11

Wedding Site
I updated the list of pictures on my home page. The wedding has been well documented. I'm still waiting for Brian and a couple of others before the list of media is complete. The MPEG4 video files my father's camera took are not going to work. They refuse to convert to DivX. I'm just going without them for now. I'll figure them out later.
I also sent out an email with the current links. I intend to grab most of the pictures and make DVD for everyone.

Day
We put pictures together. Nat put the physical photos in books and collections. I put together links on the site. It was fun. We went on our Friday night out. We saw Jarhead. Not a bad flick. We of course saw it at the Alamo Draft House. It was Nat and I's first date as a married couple. It was nice. There were several marines in the audience so the "hura" that came out in the movie were well received.
We are about to watch Reality Bites because we had discussed the film earlier. I will grab some water or a glass of wine from the case that we have left after the wedding. A bunch of people said they were going to come and did not. I'm not sure why. We had over 150 people say they were coming. Many never showed because they assumed it was on Saturday and made Sunday plans. It turns out there was another wedding of a bunch of Rennys that all the Chaoss people went too so we lost most of them. We only found this out Sunday. We had food left over. We did a lousy job of predicting how many people would show. Oh, well. We have had our shot. We never got a practice run.

1 comment:

obiwanchunn said...

Hey, let me know how Reality Bites views. I kinda wanna see it cuz it's set in Houston. But it looks boring.