It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-11-24

Thanksgiving
No pictures. I’m just not in the mood. We got up and came over to my parent’s place for dinner. Most of the discussions have centered around Elle. She is at that Terrible Two stage. She constantly craves attention if only to tell you to go away and try to take over everything you are doing. “What’s that?” “What’s that?” “What’s that?” “What’s that?” “What’s that?” “What’s that?” All while pointing at the same thing that you just defined three minutes ago. She wants to eat. She wants to get up and go play. She called me Daddy this morning and then went in and pointed to Ted’s picture and asked “who is that?” I told her that was her dad. She is starting to show some confusion on the issue.
Dinner was great. It seemed short while trying to maneuver Elle around. Now, I’m in the computer room at my parent’s place typing away in Word tapping away while Nat and Elle play behind me. My mom is cleaning the kitchen. My dad is out in the garage doing something. My friends are all with their families as far as I know.

No comments: