It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-11-04

Test
The Ubuntu Linux trial run is going well so far. I installed the client side of the OS. It works great. I have it reading text aloud to me. I can zoom in the bits of the screen. I'm still using many of the same programs that I use on the MS side of the fence. This really looks nice. Got straight up on the network and installed a bunch of additional programs. No servers installed. I need the server though. I want to use my main machine as a backup in case my web server takes a dive again in the future. That means all the trouble I've just gone through was really just a learning experience. It needs video/audio codecs. Gmail works just fine. Blogger looks like it works so far too. I approve!!! Now to test the server install.

No comments: