It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-11-10

News
I have no idea were to begin.  How about the middle somewhere?
Nat and I got married. Everything was perfect. Nothing went wrong. The world stopped. The sun smiled. Then we both woke up. I suppose i could dwell on things that went wrong. Perhaps they make an event seem more important. We got married. We made it work. The good thing is that we were surrounded by friends and family. People seemed to have a good time. I only had to yell at one person for sitting in the wrong spot. I think it was my aunt from Pennsylvania. I hope she gets over it, but I'm not that worried. I wish I  could think every person who made a difference in the event, but every one made a difference.
Heath busted his hump to get the kitchen out there as a backup for the caterer. That was awesome of him. That is just the kind of guy he is. That is only one example. I think we managed to put some weight off on every single person who hangs out at Camp Safe Haven. Every one pitched in and made things go smoothly. Thanks.
The caterers were paid, so thinking them doesn't really count. The caterers don't have a web page or I would site them here. It was Todd Mission Grill.
All the bride's women and all the groom's men did a wonderful job.
I'll have a bunch of pictures up soon. They will come up in waves. I'm going to put my pictures as well as Bill and Sylvia's pictures up as soon as possible. Then will come Mikes and other private collections. Then will come any professionally links I can muster. please bare with me.
Anyway, pictures soon.

No comments: