It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-11-04

Getting Married
Nat already took of for the camp site. She is going to try and mark off enough space for the reception Sunday. I have some things I need to get done Saturday. The best man and I intend to camp Saturday evening out at fair.
Tonight, however, I am a bachelor. Elle is with the grandparents. Nat is already out at fair preparing. I want to install Ubuntu Linux on one of my machines to try it out. Last night it kept giving me a "failed to unpack blah blah at the same point every time. I burned a new copy of the DVD. I don't think it is going to work. I'm kind of at a loss because SuSe did the exact same thing. Maybe it is the hard drive I'm installing too. Whatever. I'm not giving up that easy. I'm sure I'll post on my results.
I also need to charge batteries and change out the cat box tonight. I'll get around to it, I'm sure.

No comments: