It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-10-09

TRF
Pictures from this weekend at TRF. The campgrounds are extremely dusty, so please ignore the dust storm look of some of the photos. We went out late Saturday evening and stayed Sunday. I particularly like how the kilt outfit is coming. I just can't get over how big that GP-Large Tent is. (one two) We had great pork both Saturday night in the form of a pork roast, and Sunday morning in Blue Ribbon bacon. All cooked by Tony. He looks like he can cook up some bacon. We got use out of our Colman stove. It was a great weekend. I wish we could have made Saturday. They said it was nice weather.
Check out the REAL repeating crossbow. It is functional and is based on a Chinese design. They said it had a group of about four inches at ten feet and that was without aiming. Those were dowel rods and they shattered two of them. It has a 100 lb pull and cocks with that leaver. Not bad. I'm impressed.
If I were not so damn tired, I would put more up. Hopefully I'll think of more later.

1 comment:

obiwanchunn said...

What's the story behind the guy coated in blood?