It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-10-24

Day
I took the day off to go sign the marriage license. That effort took about twenty minutes plus travel time. The rest of the day was dropping off wedding stuff with family. That took all day.
Monica, 49, just bought a brand new minibike. It is cool. I meant to get a picture, but everyone was too cold. The weather has definitely turned toward Fall/Winter in these parts. Florida is getting a dose of hurricane for the third time this season. We get some of the most beautiful weather of the year. Hardly fare, but that is just the way it is.
I'm making a backup of some of my data to DVD. I found out ISO will only support just under 2 gigabytes. LDF apparently supports larger files. I hope the damn thing works in a computer if I ever need to retrieve the data. Well, it works on this machine.
I went to change Elle's diaper. She hates it when I do it. I'm not sure why. I must not do things correctly. I found out it pisses me off no end when she won't look me in the eye because she wants to tell me a lie. She has an easy time lying to me when she is in the next room. She can't get the words out when I'm looking her in the eye. Even when I turn her away and ask her the question she still has a very hard time. I'm not sure where that is going. It is just an observation.
It is past my bed time. I'm worn out. Elly got about five naps in the car. None of my friends blogged today. Off to bed.

No comments: