It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-10-11

Chicken and Dumplings

Dump into pot:
    * Can of Chicken Broth (large one)
    * Can of Cream of Celery Soup (can use chicken, I just like celery more)
    * Can of chicken.
On each of the cans, after dumping contents then fill the can about 1/3 full of water and swish around to get any last bits of contents and dump that in also.
Bring to a boil.
Take a can of refrigerator biscuits (the ones that come in a tube) and divide each biscuit into about 4 pieces and add to boiling soup.  It takes a while to tear or cut the biscuits into pieces so I usually do that while waiting for the soup to boil.
After adding the biscuits, cover and turn the heat down to a medium-low and it'll be done in about 10-15 minuets.  DO NOT STIR or the biscuits/dumplings become water-logged and sink to the bottom with out puffing up.  I actually like them that way too.  After you scoop out the first course, the dumplings will sink anyway.
 YUM!

You can blog it if you make it.
Next time I make it I want to add some vegetables too.

Well, I have not yet made it. Since Chicken and Dumplings is Nat's favorite, I have a good feeling about his one.
I wish Anna would blog more often. She is an interesting person. She could just cut and paste half our emails and have a collection of rich posts.

No comments: