It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-09-26

Things that are pissing me off right now
* Our wedding rehearsal is ruined by an act of god. (Frigging hurricanes)
Invitations
Stamps
Organizing
* Things ruined during the hurricane.
Pinocchio (a special toy bank from Elle's father)
Web Server (The power supply appears to have given out. It is going to cost around $400 to $450 to replace.)
* Untold expenses because of the hurricane and other factors.
Gas prices (I want to go to four/tens to help on the commute costs.)
Three to four mandatory days off work without pay.
* No one understands what I say. I have to constantly repeat myself for everyone.  This is really REALLY getting on my nerves.
* Elle has enough energy to run four adults out of their minds in three days cooped up in a two story house.
* I feel useless far too often. I cannot drive a car. I cannot drive a nail worth a damn. I cannot find a better job. I cannot sing.

Things that make me happy right now
* Nat
* Elle
* No one got hurt during the hurricane.

And now, back to my life.

No comments: