It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-09-15

Relationship
So, how are Nat and I doing? We are great. We have hit a couple of speed bumps that nearly broke us up. More than a couple of these speed bumps have to do with parenting. I don't know what I'm doing. I admit that. I need help and guidance from Nat and other parents. (not you mom) Beyond that, we are great. I can't explain the feelings I have for Natalie.
I've had some people tell me my tone has changed on the blog. Well, it has. Ever since a post I made a couple of months ago that mentioned some privet matters between Nat and I, the blog has been mostly business. It will probably stay that way. I'm not going through that situation again with Nat. Many things have changed. That is perfectly normal. I was not perfect before and I will still not be perfect after.
I think we are over the hump on wedding expenses. There are some things that still need to be covered. I just need to pay off the credit card and rebuild my savings now. I hope to start a collage fund next year for Elle and any other children Nat and I have. I need first to find proper insurance. I cannot imagine having a child without insurance.
I tell you, coming home to a family is nice after a day of work. There are more good things than bad. The bad things aren't that bad.

No comments: