It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-09-15

Rehearsal Dinner
On Saturday, September 24th in the year of our lord 2005, (that is for my mom) Nat, my parents and I will hold a rehearsal dinner at my parent's place. This is by invitation only. You should have already gotten your invite.
I am completely new to this whole party thing. I suppose you have to have some kind of get together of the wedding party people just to coordinate. We can't have a real rehearsal because Ren-Fest doesn't support that sort of thing. I hope we can pull all this stuff off without out many troubles.
I'm thinking the following schedule.
12:00 People show up.
1:00 People get settled in and we go over the wedding plans.
2:00 We eat.
4:00 We wind down.
I'm sure this will all be subject to change. Nat will have a monkey-wrench or two to throw in the works. Sensible monkey-wrenches I'm sure.

No comments: