It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-09-08

Puerco Pibil
Nat made the most amazing dish. She made every effort to make the meal special. It was delicious. I ate enough to feed the Mexican Air force. I've traded computer work for a home cooked meal before. I have had friends cook me meals for special occasions. My mother makes a mean Thanksgiving feast. I have to say, I have not had a home cooked meal that good in a long time.
Nat made a couple of changes to the recipe. She used lime juice instead of vinegar per one of the suggestions on a message board. There were a couple of other little things to soften the spices of the dish. It was not even close to bland. We now own a coffee grinder just for spices. I raved about how good it was and Nat finally said "Don't worry Kelly, I will cook again in the future." I can't wait.

No comments: