It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-09-10

Good News
Well, here is some good news. The guy who took over the Katrina relief effort has set some goals. Thad Allen sounds like he has his eye on the prize. I have to tell you, it looked for a long time like the U. S. was putting up a cluster-fuck effort.

Day
Saturday was pretty good. First, Nat said I didn't have to go to a baby shower. <score!> I stayed home and burned some DVDs. Actually, I fell asleep and missed the phone call from Nat that every one was headed over to Ken and Jen's place after the party. I was in a crabby mood because I had to wake up. After we got there though, I was fine. Nat was awesome. I tried on some armor. I'll put up some pictures and hopefully a video soon. It is far too late right now.
Nat and I are off to watch a late night movie. I hope the DVD works. The last one I did somehow got the sound off. Bye the end of the movie it looked like one of those bad Japanese kung-fu theater.

No comments: