It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-09-05

Day off
We worked on some invitation stuff this morning. Mostly Nat did all the work. Then we went to Mike and Ronni's son's Ben's birthday party. He turned four today. We made it home and I wonder if we still have some some things that need to be done. I really wish we could just call it an evening.
Tomorrow we have to get the oil changed in the car. It is the first oil change. Then we need to get some bins from Wal-Mart. We have a pact to fill one bin every night until we are unpacked. I can't wait to find out how much we end up throwing away.
It was kind of nice having a day off, but really, I wish I had worked today. I need the money. I'm going to try to work four ten hour days the rest of the week. I'm pretty sure the work is there.

No comments: