It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-08-20

Skeleton Key
We went and saw the Skeleton Key Friday evening. It was alright. I liked the ending. I liked the acting and sets. I didn't much care for the idea. I wish I had a drink. It would have been more enjoyable with a slight buzz.

Google Images
I have too many hits from Google Images. The method of removing hits from Google image to my image site will not work for me because it requires access to the server root. I use my home server to host photos for my blog .Thus Google thinks the server is Blogger. I've done the little trick of putting a robots.txt file on my server, but it doesn't help much here. It isn't that bad of a thing, but It drives me up the wall because it shows up on sitemeter as a hit on my blog. The trouble is, my blog does not show up when the user gos to look at the picture. For some reason, other sites show up in it's place, even though the URL is right in the link. I'm not sure how it all works. It upsets me though.
Wish me luck.

Day
It was an extremely beautiful day. The whole time we were out the sun shone brilliant. We spent some time with Adam and Laurie. We got coffee and a good burger. Nat got some painting stuff. She really enjoys painting. I can't wait to get her paintings up on the walls. I've always wished I could draw. While in Aaron Brothers I noticed the sketch pads and the markers. I like drawing on whit paper with black pens. I like line art. If only I had any talent.

1 comment:

CyndyMW said...

Getting a buzz while watching a movie is what the Alamo Draft House is all about. I don't watch movies anywhere else now that they're open!